Monday 19 December 2011

Tyrone Francis-My contribution so far

So far in this project I have put forward many ideas on the production which we are to produce. I came up with ideas for the location and some of the events which are to take place during the video. In terms of production work I have created a story board for the production using http://www.pixton.com/. I did this to ensure that a variety of different medias were used to give the production work more variety. I also included information on the equippment and editing software to be used to produce this music video. The treatment of the music video was also completed by myself. Other tasks which I have completed include assisting Christopher Sziranyi with the questionnaire and reasearch of the target audience as well as recording the 3rd production meeting for the group, keeping the blog up to date with any changes which we have made since the beginning of the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment